CL-SLS is sodium lignosulphonate. It is made of wood pulp, a anionic surfactant. Has retarding effect and water reducing effect. CL-SLS is yellow brown powder, can be combined into early strength agent, retarder, antifreeze, pumping agent, combined with naphthalene superplasticizer to liquid admixtures has no precipitate formed.
|Appearance||Yellow Brown to Brown powder|
|Water insoluble matter||1% max|
|Total reducing matter||6.0% max|
Application and Dosage
This product is suitable for mass concrete, liquidity concrete, pumping concrete, concrete construction and commercial concrete and summer have special request for retarded concrete, concrete filling pile, sinking pipe pile concrete, artificial dig-hole pile concrete and underground mass concrete construction, has the good economic efficiency.
Dosage is 0.2%-0.3% based on the weight of cement, recommended dosage is 0.25%.
Features and Benefits
- Water reducing rate can be up to 9-11% in the appropriate mix content, compared with the reference concrete strength increase 15-20%, 3 days, 7 days strength increased 20-30%, 28 days increase 15-20%, also increase long-term strength.
- With same water condition of concrete, could increase the fluidity of concrete, improve workability.
- Keep the same concrete slump and strength, could save cement 8%-10%.
- Can dely the initial setting time of concrete more than 3 hours, final set time 3 hours, the hydration heat peak delay 5 hours. It is good for summer construction and commercial concrete transportation and mass concrete engineering.
- This product has entraning air function, the permeability of concrete freeze-thaw performance can be improved.
- No corrosive for steel and aggregate.
This product is powder,
external use auxiliary film bag,
internal packed in plastic bags, 25kg.
Keep in tightly closed container, stored in a cool, dry, ventilated area. Protect against physical damage.
Isolate from incompatible substances.
This product shelf life is 12 months.
This product is non-toxic harmless, non inflammable and explosive dangerous goods.